TF4587 : Gayton Engine Pumping Station

taken 10 years ago, near to Theddlethorpe All Saints, Lincolnshire, Great Britain

Gayton Engine Pumping Station
Gayton Engine Pumping Station
Gayton Engine Pumping Station was built in 1850 to pump water from Gayton Fen and Marsh into the Great Eau, See TF4587. Unlike the engine at Saltfleetby, this station is no longer in use but the diesel engines have been preserved and are maintained by the Gayton Engine Preservation Society.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Kate Jewell and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF4587, 22 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Friday, 29 June, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 1 July, 2007
Category
Pumping station   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 456 879 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:22.0955N 0:11.2560E
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 456 879
View Direction
Southeast (about 135 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (Third Visitor for TF4587)
This page has been viewed about 360 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register