SK4924 : Whatton House

taken 10 years ago, near to Long Whatton, Leicestershire, Great Britain

Whatton House
Whatton House
The home of Lord and Lady Crawshaw, the house was first built in 1802. After a disastrous fire, the house was rebuilt by the first Lord Crawshaw in 1876.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Jerry Evans and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SK4924, 20 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 1 July, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 1 July, 2007
Category
Stately home   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 493 241 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:48.7533N 1:16.1650W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 492 240
View Direction
Northeast (about 45 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (Second Visitor for SK4924)
This page has been viewed about 159 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register