SE6890 : St Aidan's Church, Gillamoor - Interior

taken 10 years ago, near to Gillamoor, North Yorkshire, Great Britain

St Aidan's Church, Gillamoor - Interior
St Aidan's Church, Gillamoor - Interior
The altar rails and wooden screens at the back of the church came from the mother-church in Kirkbymoorside. The chancel screens and lectern was installed in 1908. St Aiden's also contains interesting windows depicting St Aidan and St Hilda holding Whitby Abbey in her hands.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Maigheach-gheal and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SE6890, 100 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 8 July, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 18 July, 2007
Category
Church interior   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SE 684 901 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:18.1377N 0:57.0055W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SE 684 901
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 47 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register