SM9515 : Hill Park Baptist chapel

taken 10 years ago, near to Haverfordwest/Hwlffordd, Pembrokeshire/Sir Benfro, Great Britain

Hill Park Baptist chapel
Hill Park Baptist chapel
At the foot of Prendergast Hill. The cream-coloured building, now the vestry, was the original chapel erected in 1858 to serve the Welsh speaking community of Prendergast. In 1888 the larger replacement, side on to the road was built, possibly to house a larger congregation following the end of monolingual services in 1880.
The chapel stands on one of the busy roundabouts of Haverfordwest's deplorable road system.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright ceridwen and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SM9515, 779 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 21 July, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 22 July, 2007
Category
Chapel   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SM 955 159 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:48.2781N 4:57.9770W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SM 955 159
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 55 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register