SM9515 : Wesleyan Chapel

taken 10 years ago, near to Haverfordwest/Hwlffordd, Pembrokeshire/Sir Benfro, Great Britain

Wesleyan Chapel
Wesleyan Chapel
The former Wesleyan Chapel is now an antiques store. It was erected in 1818 on the site of the Wesley Room at the opening of which, in 1772, John Wesley preached on one of his fourteen visits to the town, the first being in 1763. A plaque outside the library in Dew Street commemorates the last of these, in 1790.
There are plans to convert this into apartments which seems a waste of such a fine building.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright ceridwen and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SM9515, 779 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 21 July, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 25 July, 2007
Category
Chapel (disused)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SM 951 157 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:48.1614N 4:58.3262W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SM 951 157
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 23 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register