J3372 : Former bank, Lisburn Road, Belfast
near to Beal Feirste, Belfast County Borough, Shankill, Windsor and Springfield, Ireland
117 Lisburn Road, Belfast redevelopment
Although originally intended as an office building, the former bank site is being redeveloped as “managed student accommodation consisting of 38NR one bedroom apartments”.
- Grid Square
- J3372, 785 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Friday, 27 July, 2007 (more nearby)
- Friday, 27 July, 2007
- Building (disused) (more nearby)
- Subject Location
Irish: J 330 726 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:35.0861N 5:56.5294W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 331 726
- View Direction
- North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Forward to a
friend by email
This page has been viewed about 322 times.