SE1422 : The Old Bethel Chapel - Bethel Street

taken 10 years ago, near to Brighouse, Calderdale, Great Britain

The Old Bethel Chapel - Bethel Street
The Old Bethel Chapel - Bethel Street
From 1811-1904 this was a Methodist New Connection Chapel. In 1857/58 William Booth, of Salvation Army fame, served as minister here. It is now used as offices.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Betty Longbottom and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SE1422, 789 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 28 July, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 29 July, 2007
Category
Church or chapel (converted)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SE 145 227 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:42.0645N 1:46.8745W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SE 145 227
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 61 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register