SP3178 : The church with the blue roof

taken 10 years ago, near to Earlsdon, Coventry, Great Britain

The church with the blue roof
The church with the blue roof
St Mary Mags. The Anglican parish church of St Mary Magdalen at the junction of Sir Thomas Whites Road and Hearsall Lane. The first St Mary Magdalen's on this site was a corrugated iron 'tin tabernacle' which, when this permanent building was completed in 1934, was moved along Craven Street to serve as a church hall until the 1960s.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright E Gammie and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP3178, 193 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 4 August, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 4 August, 2007
Geographical Context
Religious sites  Suburb, Urban fringe 
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 317 787 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:24.3236N 1:32.0834W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 317 786
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Blue Tile  Church  Locally Listed 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 158 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register