TA2046 : Hornsea Fire Station

taken 10 years ago, near to Hornsea, East Riding of Yorkshire, Great Britain

Hornsea Fire Station
Hornsea Fire Station
Hornsea's urban district council had a fire brigade by 1902 and in 1924 bought a former lifeboat house on Burton Road to replace the original station in Market Place. The East Riding County Council took charge of the Fire Brigade after World War II and a new station was opened at the current location on Southgate in 1965.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Paul Glazzard and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TA2046, 32 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 4 August, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 5 August, 2007
Category
Fire station   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TA 202 469 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:54.2966N 0:10.2491W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TA 202 469
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 423 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register