ST9526 : The Church of St James - Interior

taken 10 years ago, near to Ansty, Wiltshire, Great Britain

The Church of St James - Interior
The Church of St James - Interior
The blue and gold cloth hanging behind the altar was purchased from Westminster Abbey after use at the Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II in 1953.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Maigheach-gheal and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
ST9526, 44 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 29 July, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 5 August, 2007
Category
Church interior   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! ST 956 262 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:2.1410N 2:3.8219W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! ST 956 262
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 27 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register