TF3863 : Anglican church dedicated to St. Helen; East Keal, Lincs

taken 12 years ago, near to East Keal, Lincolnshire, Great Britain

Anglican church dedicated to St. Helen; East Keal, Lincs
Anglican church dedicated to St. Helen; East Keal, Lincs
East Keal is a parish southwest of Spilsby and southeast of Horncastle. West Keal parish lies to the west and Stickford to the south.

The village is often called just "Keal" and lies just 2 miles southwest of Spilsby. The hamlet of Keal Cotes lies partly in this parish. The parish covered about 1,860 acres in 1871
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Andrew Telfer and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF3863, 38 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 11 September, 2005   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 11 September, 2005
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 38 63 [1000m precision]
WGS84: 53:9.0382N 0:4.1754E
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (First for TF3863) · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 173 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register