TF0433 : East window

taken 10 years ago, near to Pickworth, Lincolnshire, Great Britain

East window
East window
Altar, rail and late 14th century Decorated east window of St.Andrew's church. The stained glass depicts the four patron Saints of the United Kingdom with a dedication "To the Glory of God and in memory of John Nicholas Andrews, Priest for 35 years Rector of this parish 1870-1905, also of Elizabeth his wife"
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Richard Croft and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF0433, 90 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Thursday, 9 August, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 11 August, 2007
Category
Church interior   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 044 337 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:53.4373N 0:26.9559W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 043 337
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 22 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register