TF3663 : Anglican church dedicated to St. Helen; West Keal, Lincs

taken 12 years ago, near to West Keal, Lincolnshire, Great Britain

Anglican church dedicated to St. Helen; West Keal, Lincs
Anglican church dedicated to St. Helen; West Keal, Lincs
West Keal is a parish southwest of Spilsby and southeast of Horncastle. East Keal parish lies to the east and Stickford parish to the south. The parish covers just over 2,000 acres and includes part of the hamlet of Keal Coates.

The Anglican parish church is dedicated to Saint Helen and was built of green sandstone and brick on a rise above the village. Part of the church was rebuilt in 1866. The church tower fell down on 18 Sep 1881, but was quickly rebuilt and completed in 1844.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Andrew Telfer and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF3663, 46 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 11 September, 2005   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 11 September, 2005
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 36 63 [1000m precision]
WGS84: 53:9.0692N 0:2.3822E
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (First for TF3663) · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 1016 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register