SD8691 : Harris House, Hardraw

taken 10 years ago, near to Hardraw, North Yorkshire, Great Britain

Harris House, Hardraw.
Harris House, Hardraw.
Harris House is the Outdoor Centre of William Hulme’s Grammar School (south Manchester), administered by the JG Bird Trust, a registered charity.

The Old School House is a listed building built in 1875 and closed in the 1960’s. It comprises the school teachers house, junior and infant classrooms and the former kitchen. The accommodation is spacious, well equipped and at present accommodates about 34 people with three dormitories for 8 and three other rooms which sleep 2, 3 and 4 people. The accommodation is flexible and is used for many school groups throughout the year. There are 6 showers plus wash basins in 4 bathrooms. Snooker and table tennis tables are always popular.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Steve Partridge and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SD8691, 180 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 12 August, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Monday, 13 August, 2007
Category
Outdoor centre   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 866 912 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:18.9726N 2:12.4492W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 866 912
View Direction
Northeast (about 45 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 919 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register