TF1762 : Woodhall Junction Station platform

taken 10 years ago, near to Martin Dales, Lincolnshire, Great Britain

Woodhall Junction Station platform
Woodhall Junction Station platform
Great Northern Railway station opened in 1848 as Kirkstead Station and became a junction when the seven-mile line to Horncastle opened in 1855. It was re-named Woodhall Junction in 1922 as the popularity of Woodhall Spa increased. The last train left here on 5th April 1971.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Richard Croft and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF1762, 31 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 11 August, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Tuesday, 14 August, 2007
Category
Railway station (disused)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 177 620 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:8.5508N 0:14.4992W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 177 620
View Direction
SOUTH (about 180 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 105 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register