NY8767 : Newbrough Women's Institute

taken 5 months ago, near to Newbrough, Northumberland, Great Britain

Newbrough Women's Institute
Newbrough Women's Institute
Newbrough WI was founded in 1923 by over 100 ladies from Newbrough, Fourstones and the surrounding area. They originally met in the Town Hall until 1945 when they were given WI House, previously the Mechanics Institute (founded in 1848 and building erected in 1854). The WI donated the building to the Town Hall NY8767 : Newbrough Town Hall in 2000 as part of the millennium project.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Andrew Curtis and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
NY8767, 44 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 4 March, 2017   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 5 March, 2017
Geographical Context
Lowlands  Village, Rural settlement  Public buildings and spaces  Roads, Road transport 
Primary Subject of Photo
Hall 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NY 8741 6789 [10m precision]
WGS84: 55:0.3248N 2:11.9022W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NY 87424 67878
View Direction
North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 16 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register