SD7108 : Trinity Court

taken 11 months ago, near to Bolton, Great Britain

Trinity Court
Trinity Court
The former Holy Trinity church designed by architect Philip Hardwick is Grade II listed LinkExternal link It is an example of the "Commissioners Gothic" style.

The church opened in 1826 and closed in 1993. Having lain empty for more than two decades it has now been converted into 85 apartments and been given the name Trinity Court.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Gerald England and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SD7108, 209 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 24 September, 2016   (more nearby)
Submitted
Friday, 14 April, 2017
Geographical Context
Housing, Dwellings  Religious sites 
Former (from Tags)
Church 
Person (from Tags)
Philip Hardwick 
Date (from Tags)
1826  1993 
Housing (from Tags)
Converted Church 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 7183 0866 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:34.4267N 2:25.6127W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 7183 0871
View Direction
SOUTH (about 180 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Grade II Listed  Commissioners Church  Gothic Style  Apartments 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 23 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register