SK2423 : Burton on Trent Magistrates' Court

taken 13 days ago, near to Winshill, Staffordshire, Great Britain

Burton on Trent Magistrates' Court
Burton on Trent Magistrates' Court
The magistrates’’ court and police station was designed by local architect, Henry Beck in English Baroque style and opened in 1910. Positioned on Horninglow Street at the head of Guild Street to provide a focal point for views along that street. It is a Grade II listed building (Historic England List entry Number: 1038741 LinkExternal link ).
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright David Dixon and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SK2423, 141 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image Type ?
type:geograph 
Date Taken
Saturday, 13 May, 2017   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 17 May, 2017
Geographical Context
Historic sites and artefacts  Public buildings and spaces  City, Town centre 
Camera (from Tags)
Panasonic DMC-G7 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 249 234 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:48.4600N 1:37.8613W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 249 233
View Direction
North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Historic England  English Heritage  Listed Building  Grade II  Magistrates Court  Dome 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

This page has been viewed about 4 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register