SD7266 : St Matthew, Keasden: exterior

taken 8 months ago, near to Keasden, North Yorkshire, Great Britain

St Matthew, Keasden: exterior
St Matthew, Keasden: exterior
A simple church in a remote location on Reebys Lane, built by private subscription by James Farrer of Clapham in 1873 as a chapel of ease to the parish of Clapham. It only serves a scattered hamlet but it is still open for worship. A telephone box of modern design is just outside the churchyard.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Stephen Craven and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SD7266, 18 images   (more nearby )
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Wednesday, 5 July, 2017   (more nearby)
Sunday, 30 July, 2017
Geographical Context
Village, Rural settlement  Religious sites 
Date (from Tags)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 7234 6660 [10m precision]
WGS84: 54:5.6730N 2:25.4647W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 7229 6659
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map

Other Tags
Anglican Church  Telephone Box 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 5 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
W Go E
You are not logged in login | register