TF4509 : Gravestones of The Peckovers of Wisbech

taken 2 months ago, near to Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, Great Britain

Gravestones of The Peckovers of Wisbech
Gravestones of The Peckovers of Wisbech
The Peckovers were bankers and Quakers who owned an adjoining property, Bank House, which was re-named Peckover House after it was gifted to The National Trust.
These headstones now stand against the wall of what was once a small graveyard at the rear of The Friends Meeting House. which they built in 1854, see LinkExternal link and LinkExternal link
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Richard Humphrey and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF4509, 219 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 9 September, 2017   (more nearby)
Submitted
Tuesday, 12 September, 2017
Geographical Context
Historic sites and artefacts  Religious sites 
Primary Subject of Photo
Graveyard 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 4580 0963 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:39.8870N 0:9.2709E
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 4581 0964
View Direction
Southwest (about 225 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Gravestones  Quakers  Friends Meeting House  Meeting House  Peckover House  Lawn  Garden  Burial Ground 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 13 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register