TA1866 : Christ Church, Bridlington

taken 3 months ago, near to Bridlington, East Riding of Yorkshire, Great Britain

Christ Church, Bridlington
Christ Church, Bridlington
An Anglican church, built in 1840-1 by Scott and Moffatt principally to serve the growing numbers of visitors to the seaside town, widened and lengthened in 1851 with a spire added in 1859. The interior was reordered in 1962-3 by George Pace. It is listed grade 2 (list entry 1281739).
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Stephen Craven and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TA1866, 968 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 9 July, 2017   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 30 September, 2017
Geographical Context
Religious sites 
Date (from Tags)
1841 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TA 1828 6692 [10m precision]
WGS84: 54:5.0769N 0:11.6009W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TA 1828 6690
View Direction
NORTH (about 0 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Anglican Church  Grade II Listed 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 2 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register