NT1136 : Old Parish Church and St Llolan's Cell, Broughton

taken 2 months ago, near to Broughton, Scottish Borders, Great Britain

Old Parish Church and St Llolan's Cell, Broughton
Old Parish Church and St Llolan's Cell, Broughton
The surviving remains of the 18th century parish church of Broughton comprise only the east gable. The church was abandoned c.1803, when a new church was built at Calzeat. The ruins are a Category B listed building. LinkExternal link
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright G Laird and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
NT1136, 95 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 30 September, 2017   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 30 September, 2017
Geographical Context
Historic sites and artefacts  Village, Rural settlement  Religious sites 
Primary Subject of Photo
Church 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NT 1105 3680 [10m precision]
WGS84: 55:36.9977N 3:24.8304W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NT 1106 3679
View Direction
Northwest (about 315 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 13 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register