SP5976 : Clay Coton

taken 12 years ago, near to Claycoton, Northamptonshire, Great Britain

Clay Coton
Clay Coton
Formerly St Andrew's church built in 1340, disused since the 1950s, now converted into a very large house. A public footpath runs through the centre of the picture and the grounds are a mixture of garden and gravestones.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Ian Rob and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP5976, 13 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 1 October, 2005   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 1 October, 2005
Category
Church or chapel (converted)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 593 769 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:23.2208N 1:7.7803W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 594 769
View Direction
WEST (about 270 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (First for SP5976) · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 189 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register