SN4057 : Motygido Farm

taken 16 years ago, near to Gilfachreda, Ceredigion/Sir Ceredigion, Great Britain

Motygido Farm
Motygido Farm
Built in the sixteenth century Motygido was in the 1730's one of the first schools in West Wales run by the Rev John Pugh. A local legend records that the name of the Farm comes from a hermit called Gido and his dog named Mot - the names of the two streams on the boundaries of the farm.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Rod Attrill and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SN4057, 2 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Monday, 9 July, 2001   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 1 October, 2005
Category
Farmhouse   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SN 40 57 [1000m precision]
WGS84: 52:11.5563N 4:20.0939W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SN 407 572
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (First for SN4057) · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 194 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register