J1812 : Carlingford Mountain and harbour
near to Cairlinn, Killowen and Two Mile River Bridge, Louth, Ireland
The ferries, ships and boats of Carlingford Lough
A collection of photographs showing some the ships and boats using Carlingford Lough including Warrenpoint, Greenore and Carlingford harbours and the Newry ship canal.
- Grid Square
- J1812, 10 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Supplemental image
- Date Taken
- Thursday, 22 November, 2007 (more nearby)
- Thursday, 22 November, 2007
- Harbour (more nearby)
- Subject Location
Irish: J 183 124 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:2.8681N 6:11.6225W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 193 121
- View Direction
- West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 117 times.