SP3166 : Holy Trinity Church, Beauchamp Avenue, Royal Leamington Spa

taken 12 years ago, near to Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, Great Britain

Holy Trinity Church, Beauchamp Avenue, Royal Leamington Spa
Holy Trinity Church, Beauchamp Avenue, Royal Leamington Spa
Holy Trinity was built as a proprietary chapel - a church without a parish by the Reverend John Craig, Vicar of Leamington. It opened on All Saints Day in 1847 and was inspired by portions of the Cathedral at Rouen. In 1865 a gallery was added at the west end. On the 16th November 1899, Holy Trinity finally became a parish church. The most recent major extension to the church began in 1913 when two adjacent houses were demolished to make way for a major extension to the Nave.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright David Stowell and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP3166, 476 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 17 September, 2005   (more nearby)
Submitted
Friday, 7 October, 2005
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 317 664 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:17.6892N 1:32.1969W
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 308 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register