SH7782 : The Old School Lane Centre

taken 10 years ago, near to Llandudno, Conwy, Great Britain

The Old School Lane Centre
The Old School Lane Centre
This Grade II listed building was originally the National School, opened in 1846 as St George's School. It closed in 1993 when a new school was opened further along Church Walks. It was restored in 2002/3 and is now used for a wide variety of community uses.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Eirian Evans and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SH7782, 376 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 6 January, 2008   (more nearby)
Submitted
Monday, 7 January, 2008
Category
School (converted)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SH 776 824 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:19.4594N 3:50.3495W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SH 776 824
View Direction
NORTH (about 0 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 31 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register