SD5228 : St Mary's Parish Church, Penwortham, Font

taken 10 years ago, near to Higher Penwortham, Lancashire, Great Britain

St Mary's Parish Church, Penwortham, Font
St Mary's Parish Church, Penwortham, Font
This font which stands near to the Pulpit is inscribed "T. R. 1667" is believed to have been given by Thomas Robinson, Vicar from 1653 to 1654. This may not have originally been a Font at all but a plague stone for disinfecting money or a vessel for the Clergy to wash their hands following Communion
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Alexander P Kapp and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SD5228, 104 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Wednesday, 23 January, 2008   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 27 January, 2008
Category
Font   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 523 289 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:45.2996N 2:43.4222W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 523 289
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 19 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register