SJ4065 : War Department boundary stone at Chester Castle - No 26D

taken 10 years ago, near to Handbridge, Cheshire, Great Britain

War Department boundary stone at Chester Castle - No 26D
War Department boundary stone at Chester Castle - No 26D
This War Department boundary stone 26D is built into the wall at the southern corner of Thomas Harrison's Chester Castle complex. It is under cover and to the left of boundary marker 27 - see SJ4065 : War Department boundary stone 27. On the other side of this wall is another stone - see SJ4065 : War Department Boundary Marker.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright John S Turner and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ4065, 1055 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 27 January, 2008   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 2 February, 2008
Category
Boundary stone   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 4047 6575 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:11.1298N 2:53.5385W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 4047 6575
View Direction
South-southwest (about 202 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 286 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register