TQ1692 : St John's Church, Stanmore

taken 19 years ago, near to Stanmore, Harrow, Great Britain

St John's Church, Stanmore
St John's Church, Stanmore
There has been a church on this site since the 6th century. This church, known as the "Brick Church" was in use from 1632 to 1850, when the present church was built.

LinkExternal link
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Christine Matthews and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ1692, 80 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
July 1998   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 3 February, 2008
Category
Church (disused)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 166 921 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:36.9818N 0:18.9682W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 167 921
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 63 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register