SW7250 : St Agnes Miners and Mechanics Institute

near to St Agnes, Cornwall, Great Britain

St Agnes Miners and Mechanics Institute
St Agnes Miners and Mechanics Institute
This building was erected in 1893 and financed, as many institutional buildings were in Cornwall at that time, by the philanthropist J. Passmore Edwards. It originally had a large reading room, a billiard room and a committee room. Today it is used as the equivalent of a "village hall" for St Agnes.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Tony Atkin and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2005
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SW7250, 38 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph
Date Taken
Saturday, 22 October, 2005   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 22 October, 2005
Category
Village hall   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SW 720 504 [100m precision]
WGS84: 50:18.5614N 5:12.2120W
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


This page has been viewed about 685 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register
Get Involved