TL5161 : The Station House, Stow-cum-Quy CB5

taken 12 years ago, near to Stow Cum Quy, Cambridgeshire, Great Britain

The Station House, Stow-cum-Quy CB5
The Station House, Stow-cum-Quy CB5
A disused railway line runs northeast from the camera position. This was the Cambridge-Fordham railway line, opened in 1884, which crossed the parish north of Quy water. The station was opened off Hall lane - now a footpath - which leads north from Quy Hall. Passenger traffic ceased in 1961 and the line was closed entirely in 1963.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Philip Talmage and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TL5161, 34 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 15 October, 2005   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 22 October, 2005
Category
Railway (disused)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TL 513 615 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:13.8549N 0:12.8391E
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 446 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register