SO6815 : Western facade of the Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Flaxley

taken 10 years ago, near to Flaxley, Gloucestershire, Great Britain

Western facade of the Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Flaxley
Western facade of the Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Flaxley
Was originally a gateway chapel of a Cistercian Abbey and became a church following the Dissolution. Rebuilt in 1856 of red grit with forest stone.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Pauline E and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SO6815, 27 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 16 February, 2008   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 16 February, 2008
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 688 153 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:50.1476N 2:27.2005W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 687 153
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (Fourth Visitor for SO6815)
This page has been viewed about 111 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register