TQ2706 : Parish church of St Peter, West Blatchington

taken 10 years ago, near to West Blatchington, Brighton And Hove, Great Britain

Parish church of St Peter, West Blatchington
Parish church of St Peter, West Blatchington
It was rebuilt from medieval ruins in 1890 using flint with stone dressings, the architect being Somers Clarke. Major enlargements were added in 1960-62 on the north side, this time designed by J. L. Denman in flint with red brick dressings. LinkExternal link
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Peter Holmes and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ2706, 51 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 26 January, 2008   (more nearby)
Submitted
Monday, 18 February, 2008
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 278 068 [100m precision]
WGS84: 50:50.8336N 0:11.0927W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 278 068
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (Second Visitor for TQ2706)
This page has been viewed about 52 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register