NJ2138 : Glenfarclas Distillery Visitor Centre

taken 28 years ago, near to Marypark, Moray, Great Britain

Glenfarclas Distillery Visitor Centre
Glenfarclas Distillery Visitor Centre
Glenfarclas was founded by Robert Hay in 1836. It is one of the few still fully independent distilleries, having been in the hands of the Grant family since 1865. The distillery has long been offering tours, and this visitor centre was built in 1973 to serve the large numbers of visitors before and after their tours. Inside it, in the Ships Room, is the original oak panelling of the RMS 'Empress of Australia' which was scrapped in Inverkeithing in 1952.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Anne Burgess and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
NJ2138, 3 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
May 1990   (more nearby)
Submitted
Tuesday, 3 May, 2005
Category
Distillery   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NJ 21 38 [1000m precision]
WGS84: 57:25.8020N 3:18.5401W
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (First for NJ2138) · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 216 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register