TG0400 : Gralix Hall

taken 10 years ago, near to Deopham, Norfolk, Great Britain

Gralix Hall
Gralix Hall
From 1851 to 1908 this building housed a National (Church of England) School.
The National School was a brick building with a residence attached, erected in 1851, to cater for up to 84 children. It was closed in 1908 and the building served as a meeting place. In 1955 it was given the name Gralix, the name being derived from the surnames of three locals who purchased the Hall for the village: GRay, ALlen and PhoenIX. Gralix Hall is located adjacent to > TG0400 : St Andrew's Church. See also LinkExternal link (Archive LinkExternal link )
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Evelyn Simak and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TG0400, 37 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 23 February, 2008   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 24 February, 2008
Category
School (converted)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TG 049 004 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:33.8009N 1:1.3501E
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TG 048 004
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 125 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register