TL9134 : St Stephens Church

taken 10 years ago, near to Bures Green, Suffolk, Great Britain

St Stephens Church
St Stephens Church
Founded by Archbishop Langton in 1218. He believed this place to be the very spot where St Edmund was crowned king of Anglia in 855.

Was restored in the 1930s and reconsecrated in 1940
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Graham Burnett and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TL9134, 14 images   (more nearby )
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 23 February, 2008   (more nearby)
Sunday, 24 February, 2008
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TL 917 344 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:58.4996N 0:47.3773E
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TL 917 346
View Direction
SOUTH (about 180 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map

Image classification(about): Geograph (Second Visitor for TL9134)
This page has been viewed about 101 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
W Go E
You are not logged in login | register