TF4168 : The Church of St Nicholas, Partney

taken 13 years ago, near to Partney, Lincolnshire, Great Britain

The Church of St Nicholas, Partney
The Church of St Nicholas, Partney
The oldest parts of the church of St Nicholas are at least 650 years old. The chancel was rebuilt in 1828, the nave and aisles 1862 and the tower in 1910. The weather vane, in the form of a ship, is in honour St Nicholas, the patron saint of seamen, and was put up in 1952. There is a statue of St Nicholas above the entrance door.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Dave Hitchborne and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF4168, 70 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Thursday, 13 May, 2004   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 8 March, 2008
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 410 683 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:11.6007N 0:6.6251E
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 411 683
View Direction
North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 13 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register