TA1839 : Heywood Farm, Marton

taken 9 years ago, near to New Ellerby, East Riding of Yorkshire, Great Britain

Heywood Farm, Marton
Heywood Farm, Marton
The farmhouse at Heywood Farm, looking north. Behind the farm is a plot of land called Kirk Garth, where a chapel stood from around 1240 which was dedicated to St Leonard in 1474. The remains of the chapel were demolished in about 1740 and its bell was kept at Burton Constable Hall.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Paul Glazzard and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TA1839, 11 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 9 March, 2008   (more nearby)
Submitted
Tuesday, 11 March, 2008
Category
Farmhouse   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TA 180 392 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:50.1660N 0:12.4535W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TA 180 392
View Direction
NORTH (about 0 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 27 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register