J3774 : The Belmont Road, Belfast (2)
near to Ballyhackamore, Sydenham, Knock, Ormeau and Ballymacarret, Ireland
The Belmont Road, Belfast
The Belmont Road runs from the Holywood Road, at Gelstonís Corner, through suburban east Belfast, to Craigantlet hill just outside the built-up area. The townlands seem to be Strandtown, Knocknagoney Ballymiscaw and Killeen.
- Grid Square
- J3774, 267 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Tuesday, 11 March, 2008 (more nearby)
- Tuesday, 11 March, 2008
- Road > Road (more nearby)
- Subject Location
Irish: J 379 744 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:35.9666N 5:51.9631W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 379 744
- View Direction
- Northeast (about 45 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 167 times.