HY4410 : Tankerness House

taken 36 years ago, near to Hatston, Orkney Islands, Great Britain

Tankerness House
Tankerness House
An elegant town house built by Gilbert Funzie, Archdeacon of Orkney in 1574 and later extended. It is now a museum. Looming over the roof can be seen the spire of St Magnus' cathedral.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Tiger and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
HY4410, 238 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 24 May, 1981   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 15 March, 2008
Category
Historic building   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! HY 447 109 [100m precision]
WGS84: 58:58.9047N 2:57.8149W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! HY 447 109
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 65 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register