SP5365 : Braunston-The Stop House

taken 9 years ago, near to Braunston, Northamptonshire, Great Britain

Braunston-The Stop House
Braunston-The Stop House
Dating from 1796, the building was used for collection of tolls and registration of craft between the Grand Union Canal and Oxford Canal up to the end of the 19th century. It was re-opened as a Waterways Office in 1990.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Ian Rob and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP5365, 189 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 15 March, 2008   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 16 March, 2008
Category
Offices > Offices   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 538 658 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:17.2627N 1:12.7616W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 538 658
View Direction
East-southeast (about 112 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 46 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register