TQ0003 : St Andrew's Church, Ford

taken 9 years ago, near to Ford, West Sussex, Great Britain

St Andrew's Church, Ford
St Andrew's Church, Ford
Taken from the banks of the Arun to highlight how isolated the church is. The original village occupied land to the north and west of the church but had disappeared by 1601 and by the 19th century required the few parishioners to walk across the fields to access it.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Simon Carey and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ0003, 119 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Friday, 21 March, 2008   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 22 March, 2008
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 002 036 [100m precision]
WGS84: 50:49.4341N 0:34.6848W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 005 035
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 21 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register