SN5952 : Betws Bledrws

taken 10 years ago, near to Betws Bledrws, Ceredigion/Sir Ceredigion, Great Britain

Betws Bledrws
Betws Bledrws
The small village of Betws Bledrws lies three miles from Lampeter on either side of the A485. It comprises two parts: Bro Deri, a row of council houses in the north of square SN5951 and the village proper shown here.

The white building is New Lodge, built in c.1840 to the design of Charles Cockerell, who also designed the house whose gate it guarded, Derry Ormond Park (demolished in 1953). Cockerell was also responsible for the designs of St. David's College (now the University of Wales, Lampeter) and Derry Ormond Tower.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Dan Gregory and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SN5952, 30 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 5 April, 2008   (more nearby)
Submitted
Tuesday, 8 April, 2008
Category
Village > Village   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SN 595 520 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:8.9508N 4:3.2586W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SN 595 520
View Direction
Northeast (about 45 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (First for SN5952) · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 533 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register