SK7648 : Elston Chapel

taken 12 years ago, near to Elston, Nottinghamshire, Great Britain

Elston Chapel
Elston Chapel
Created 1584 as a parish, possibly using the chapel building of St Leonards Hospital. Later became a Chapelry to East Stoke. Transferred to Elston parish in 1872 in a disused state.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Bob Danylec and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SK7648, 34 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 19 November, 2005   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 19 November, 2005
Category
Chapel   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 762 482 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:1.5405N 0:51.9208W
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (First for SK7648) · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 67 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register