TF1142 : St.Andrew's church, Burton Pedwardine, Lincs

taken 12 years ago, near to Burton Pedwardine, Lincolnshire, Great Britain

St.Andrew's church, Burton Pedwardine, Lincs.
St.Andrew's church, Burton Pedwardine, Lincs.
A small fragment of a much larger 14th century church that collapsed in 1802. Charles Kirk built this church in 1870 incorporating some of the medieval masonry. It stands in fields surrounded by undulations in the ground where the great house of the Pedwardines once stood.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Richard Croft and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF1142, 22 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 19 November, 2005   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 19 November, 2005
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 119 420 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:57.8220N 0:20.1256W
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (First for TF1142) · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 308 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register