TF1649 : South Kyme church

taken 12 years ago, near to South Kyme, Lincolnshire, Great Britain

South Kyme church
South Kyme church
A small fragment of the Priory founded for Augustinian Canons before 1169 by Philip de Kyme. What we see here is the west end of the south aisle and a small bit of the nave tidied up by Hodgson Fowler in 1890. Some fine windows and Norman south door.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Richard Croft and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF1649, 31 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 19 November, 2005   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 19 November, 2005
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 168 497 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:1.9104N 0:15.5838W
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 172 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register