Parish Church of St Thomas on Rathlin Island, as seen from the approaching ferry. See also D1451 : Parish Church of St Thomas, Rathlin Island 
The following information and history of the church is taken from Link
"Standing on a lovely elevated site with panoramic views of the harbour and Church Bay is St Thomas' Parish Church which was erected sometime in the first quarter of the nineteenth century, probably in 1812. It occupies the site and retains the name of an earlier church, built in 1722, dedicated to Primate Thomas Lindsay of Armagh, and put up under the patronage of Bishop Hutchinson. From an early date in the eighteenth century the island parish was a vicarage attached to Ballintoy. However, in 1720 the holder of the small tithes, Revd Dr Archibald Stewart gave up his interest, and the great tithes were acquired from Colonel Curry by the Board of Irish Trusts. Following on from this change, resources for the support of a clergyman were available and Rathlin Island was constituted a separate parish. Over the years, it was served by a series of rectors and curates, and has had close association with a few mainland parishes, being finally united with Ballintoy in 1963.
Of single bay in design with adjoining castellated tower, the modern church presents a pleasing exterior finish of basalt and limestone, complimented by timber-framed Georgian style windows. A model of Anglican simplicity, few furnishings decorate the interior of St Thomas' except for a pulpit, lectern, and Holy Table, with some fine carved memorials on walls and a heavy stone font shaped in classical fashion. Other parish treasures include a Communion Plate of considerable antiquity which was made a gift to the parish in 1719. Having acquired funding through grants, subscriptions and heritage support, the church of St Thomas was extensively renovated and re-hallowed in July 2004."