TF3040 : Chapel of Ease, Frampton West, Lincs

taken 12 years ago, near to Frampton West End, Lincolnshire, Great Britain

Chapel of Ease, Frampton West, Lincs
Chapel of Ease, Frampton West, Lincs
Built of Ancaster limestone beside Ralph's Lane in 1863 to serve the west end of the parish, the chapel is dedicated to St Michael and All Angels LinkExternal link . The wooden Church Hall was originally the lounge and dining room section of the Land Army Hostel in North End, Swineshead; it was moved here in 1956 to serve its present function.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Rodney Burton and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF3040, 7 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 29 October, 2005   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 27 November, 2005
Category
Chapel   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 30130 40525 [1m precision]
WGS84: 52:56.7804N 0:3.8856W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 30146 40505
View Direction
Northwest (about 315 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (First for TF3040) · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 138 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register