SK9730 : Saint Andrew's Church, Boothby Pagnell

taken 12 years ago, near to Boothby Pagnell, Lincolnshire, Great Britain

Saint Andrew's Church, Boothby Pagnell
Saint Andrew's Church, Boothby Pagnell
This Anglican parish church is dedicated to St. Andrew. Some portions of the building date back to 1330. The church was restored in 1895, and seats about 120 people.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Bob Danylec and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SK9730, 16 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 4 December, 2005   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 4 December, 2005
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 971 308 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:51.9559N 0:33.5423W
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (First for SK9730) · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 270 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register